The availability of personal breathalyzers has significantly helped personal and road safety. A device like the BACtrack S80 Pro breathalyzer can help people check their Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) levels. With the help of the S80 Pro, individuals can check their precise intoxication level to help them decide whether they should drive or not. The BACtrack S80 Pro is BACtrack’s premier professional-grade breathalyzer due to its outstanding accuracy. Hence, this BACtrack model can assist individuals in staying within the legal alcohol driving limit of 0.05 per cent. It also allows individuals to avoid obtaining drink driving charges and contributing to alcohol-related accidents. The S80 Pro breathalyzer is a portable testing device that detects the amount of alcohol in the blood via breath samples.
It is critical to use a breathalyzer, especially for individuals who consume alcohol regularly. At modest to moderate levels, alcohol produces pleasurable or euphoric effects. However, when consumed in large doses, alcohol substantially affects perception and motor performance. Excessive intake causes impaired vision, slowed reaction time, and decreased attention and coordination. However, any level of alcohol in the body poses a safety risk while driving. As a result, utilising the BACtrack S80 Pro breathalyzer helps individuals minimise their alcohol intake to reduce the harmful effects of alcohol. Fortunately, Breathalysers Australia offers the S80 Pro and other personal BACtrack breathalyzers to help individuals maintain their safety.
BACtrack S80 Pro Breathalyzer: Accuracy
The BACtrack S80 Pro breathalyzer is a portable alcohol breath testing device that individuals can use anywhere. When choosing the best personal alcohol tester, it is also best to consider the device’s features. This feature is one of the most important factors in selecting a device. Therefore, learning and examining the device’s characteristics is critical before purchasing. For example, the BACtrack S80 Pro from Breathalysers Australia offers various features to help individuals check their BAC levels. These features include the following:
- Fuel cell sensor: The BACtrack S80 uses a grade 9 Xtend electrochemical fuel cell sensor. Fuel cell sensors are more precise than traditional semiconductor sensors. As a result, fuel cell breathalyzers have become the industry standard for accurate BAC readings. Fuel cell breathalyzers are highly sensitive to ethanol and do not react to other substances, like acetone. Therefore, they are less likely to generate false positive results even with diabetic individuals and on a low-calorie diet.
- Optimal Breath Capture: The S80 Pro includes an optimal breath capture mechanism that blocks airborne gases, fumes and ambient air that can affect BAC results to ensure the most accurate and efficient breath capture for alcohol testing.
- Audible Alarm: The S80 Pro is set to the Australian driving limit. Therefore, the device has an audible alarm if the BAC result exceeds 0.05 per cent of BAC.
- Fast warm-up time: The S80 Pro only has 10-15 seconds to warm up, allowing users to conduct frequent testing when needed.
Importance of a Having a Breathalyzer
Nowadays, breath testing using a breathalyzer is essential when planning to drink and drive. However, choosing the best device that suits one’s needs and demands is vital. Fortunately, Breathalysers Australia offers various personal alcohol testing devices with different functions, styles and designs to help people choose the best breathalyzer for their needs. Furthermore, the BACtrack S80 Pro breathalyzer from Breathalysers Australia has a wide detection range from 0.00 to 0.40 per cent BAC. This BACtrack capability allows users to check their precise BAC level even if they consumed only a small amount of alcohol. The S80 Pro also has an adjustable blow time setting, making the result more accurate when providing longer breath samples to the device. Moreover, most people acquire a breathalyzer to help them with the following:
- Check the BAC level from going over the legal limit.
- Know how alcohol affects your body
- Monitor sobriety
- Improved safety on the road or workplace
How to Use the BACtrack S80 Pro Breathalyzer?
Conducting a breath test using the BACtrack S80 Pro breathalyzer is easy. The S80 Pro device has a one-touch operation, meaning users can start an alcohol test in seconds with a button press. Additionally, any device, like the BACtrack S80 Pro, will last longer with proper usage and maintenance. Therefore, before using a breathalyzer, it is essential to know the guidelines to ensure the most accurate BAC results, such as the following:
- It is vital to wait twenty minutes after eating, drinking, or smoking before using a breathalyzer. This strategy enables the alcohol to reach the lungs for more reliable analysis.
- Before a breathalyzer test, avoid using breath sprays, mint gum, or mouthwash.
- Take a deep breath and blow a sufficient sample into the device’s mouthpiece until the beeping sound stops. The standard blow time for BACtrack breathalyzers is 5 seconds.
- An Xtend fuel cell sensor, like the one in the S80 Pro, needs recalibration every 12 months to ensure consistent accuracy.
The BACtrack S80 Pro breathalyzer from Breathalysers Australia’s immediate response assists individuals in monitoring their sobriety and making informed decisions. Furthermore, a breathalyzer like the S80 Pro allows individuals to monitor their alcohol level accurately rather than depending on educated guesses. Some factors can also affect one’s BAC level, such as age, weight, gender, body type, and metabolism rate. Therefore, it is necessary to obtain a breathalyzer to avoid alcohol-related accidents.
BACtrack S80 Pro Breathalyzer: Advanced Features
For individuals looking for a device with the greatest accuracy, the BACtrack S80 Pro breathalyzer is undoubtedly for you. Hence, due to the device’s sensor, people can confidently use the BACtrack devices that produce consistent, accurate BAC results. Law enforcement also employs a police breathalyzer with the same sensor as the BACtrack for roadside alcohol screening. Furthermore, the S80 Pro has a set of batteries that can run around 1,500 tests. This BACtrack S80 Pro advantage can help individuals conduct alcohol tests without needing to replace batteries regularly. Moreover, the S80 Pro from Breathalysers Australia offers advanced features, such as:
- Temperature check – The S80 Pro continuously monitors the temperature to guarantee that the provided breath sample is consistent. The device notifies users if the air temperature exceeds the specified range.
- Adjustable blow strength: Aside from adjustable blow time setting, the S80 Pro also has adjustable blow strength. Therefore, stronger blow strength increases the accuracy of BAC results.
- Battery Level Indicator: This feature lets users know how much battery is left in the device.
BACtrack from Breathalysers Australia
The BACtrack S80 Pro breathalyzer is undoubtedly effective in checking people’s alcohol levels to prevent severe impairments. Individuals with a portable alcohol testing device like the S80 can help avoid drink driving charges and other undesirable consequences. Additionally, the S80 Pro is FDA-approved, DOT compliant, CE certified and NHTSA compliant, meeting all federal standards for an alcohol breath testing device. It also has a full one-year warranty in Australia when purchased from Breathalysers Australia. You can visit the Breathalysers Australia website to purchase the BACtrack S80 Pro or other BACtrack personal devices to help you maintain your safety from the risks of alcohol.