Breath Testers for Sale at Breathalysers Australia
27 October, 2022
Alcoholic drinks, though heavily regulated, are one of the most widely consumed beverages. A light drink can ease anxiety, improve mood and act as a sort of “social lubricant”. Additionally, people worldwide drink socially at events or enjoy a solitary drink at home. Nevertheless, excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages can cause severe impairments and long-term damage to overall health. Moreover, people who take alcohol excessively are likely to endanger themselves and others. These excesses result in injuries, high financial costs and fatalities at worst. As a result, more and more look up “breath testers for sale”, such as BACtrack breathalysers from Breathalysers Australia.
Due to differences in genetics, metabolism, biology and alcohol tolerance, Blood Alcohol Concentration, or BAC, is tough to measure without the proper device. In addition, it is difficult to determine a person’s level of alcohol impairment by relying on drink counting and unreliable apps. Furthermore, any level of alcohol in the blood is already a cause for concern. Consequently, many look up breath testers for sale to purchase for personal and professional use. A reliable breath testing device such as the BACtrack breathalysers from Breathalysers Australia can be an excellent tool for maintaining sobriety. Breathalysers Australia has suitable devices for both personal use and professional use for workplace testing.
Breath Testers for Sale – What is a BACtrack Breathalyser?
Breathalysers are measuring devices that can estimate your Blood Alcohol Concentration or BAC with a breath sample from deep in the lungs. These devices analyse the breath sample through different sensors and then show the BAC level on the screen. Through the years, breathalyser technology has improved, making them more compact and affordable for private and consumer use. With the advent of this technology, you can find many breath testers for sale online for individual or even professional use.
Before this technology became widely available, people had difficulty checking their BAC. Unfortunately, some who consume alcohol habitually believe they could still drive or work while inebriated. These incorrect assumptions resulted in many untoward incidents and injuries. In 2019 alone, there were an estimated 600 plus fatalities from alcohol-related road incidents. Therefore looking up breath testers for sale is not a bad idea. Many look to BACtrack breathalysers for benefits and advantages such as:
- Helping moderate alcohol intake
- Keep BAC from exceeding the legal limit for driving (0.05%)
- Reduce accidents and incidents on the road and workplace
- Better awareness of alcohol’s effects
- Avoid legal consequences of drink driving
How Do Breathalysers Work?
Alcohol enters the lungs through the bloodstream from the stomach. Accordingly, through passive diffusion, ethanol moves to the surrounding air sacs called alveoli. Studies report that alcohol concentration in the lower portion of the lungs is equal to the concentration of alcohol in the blood with a ratio of 2100:1. Consequently, all breathalysers use this blood-to-breath ratio for precise BAC readings. BACtrack Breathalysers process deep lung air samples through the sensors. Furthermore, a chemical reaction converts Breath Alcohol Content (BrAC) to Blood Alcohol Content (BAC). The device then calculates this reading in grams at 100ml of blood per 210 litres of breath. Through this process, many breath testers for sale, like the BACtrack from Breathalysers Australia, achieve accurate BAC readings.
Breath Testers for Sale – Considerations When Buying
Knowing what to look for when looking through breath testers for sale is essential. An effective breathalyser in your pocket can significantly improve personal safety when attending social events or work. Therefore when looking for the ideal device, such as the BACtrack breathalyser, you should keep a few things in mind.
- Sensor type – accuracy is the essential trait of a good breathalyser. Each sensor has a different margin of error and may be affected by other factors. Generally, fuel cell sensors give higher accuracy readings than standard semiconductor-equipped breathalysers.
- Cost – depending on your needs, fuel cell breathalysers may perform better and more accurately despite their steeper price. Comparatively, semiconductors are more affordable but have higher margins for error.
- Recalibration options – all alcohol testing devices need periodic recalibration as sensors may wear over time. Specific sensors may vary in their recalibration needs. Breathalysers Australia provides recalibration services for all available units.
- Certification – it’s ideal to find a breath tester for sale that has certification from the FDA, DOT and Australian standards for breath screening devices.
- Purpose – your choice of breathalyser may depend on if you’re using it for personal or professional use. For instance, portable, compact devices are ideal for low-volume individual use. In comparison, workplaces use pro-grade breathalysers for higher testing volume.
Breath Testers for Sale – Personal Breathalysers
For those looking up “breath testers for sale”, breathalysers Australia provides the following BACtrack breathalysers ideal for personal use:
Pro series – These breathalysers are equipped with BACtrack’s Xtend fuel sensor technology. In addition, these devices are DOT and FDA-compliant.
- S80 Pro – the most accurate personal breathalyser on the market today. Furthermore, the S80 pro boasts the same accuracy as law enforcement-grade breath testers.
- Mobile Pro – this pro-grade breathalyser connects to your phone via Bluetooth, allowing you access to the BACtrack app.
- Scout – this is the most cost-efficient pro-great breathalyser from BACtrack. Despite its compact size, this device boasts a considerable battery life, able to last 1000 tests on a single charge.
- Trace Pro and Trace Pro Gen2 – These breathalysers are compact and ergonomic. In addition, these breathalysers have test counters that instantly call the last ten readings for reference.
- C8 Smartphone – this breathalyser can be operated on hand or remotely. In addition, the BACtrack C8 offers ZeroLine functionally from the app and on the device. This technology estimates the time it takes for your BAC to return to 0.00%.
- C6 Keychain – this compact breathalyser uses the patented BluFire fuel cell sensor, the smallest available for reliable BAC readings.
- Mobile Pro
MicroCheck Semiconductor Sensor
- BACtrack Go Keychain – this is the smallest and most affordable among the breath testers for sale. In addition, the BACtrack Go Keychain comes with a foldout mouthpiece to ensure precision when not in use.
Modern alcohol breath checkers like the BACtrack line of breathalysers are portable and compact, designed to make them easy to carry anywhere. Besides being easy to use, BACtrack breathalysers also suit various testing needs for individuals and workplaces. Furthermore, they can be used to take an alcohol breath test in seconds. Health and safety experts recommend checking your Blood Alcohol Concentration every hour or after a few drinks. Regularly testing your intake can control your BAC level to stay below the legal limit. Furthermore, you can also use your breathalyser to monitor BAC decline. Unsurprisingly, many look for breath testers for sale, making such devices increasingly necessary for daily life.
Breathalysers Australia has a broad selection of BACtrack breath testers for sale. Accurate, pro-grade breathalysers such as those used by law enforcement are now available for personal use. Therefore you can be sure that your BAC test is as precise as those used in roadside alcohol screenings. A BACtrack breathalyser is a great way to monitor your body’s consumption habits and reactions to alcohol without putting yourself or others in danger. As a result, such devices empower you and many others to make better decisions on the road, at home, and even in the office.