Breath testers or breathalysers are handy devices that help people know their alcohol consumption limit. It is an electronic sensing device that measures the Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) or intoxication level through breath samples. Thus, you will know exactly how much alcohol is in your system by exhaling into the breathalyser. For regular consumers, a breathalyser is valuable in keeping them from exceeding Australia’s alcohol limit for driving. Moreover, anybody can use a breathalyser for various purposes. If you want a high-quality device for personal use, the BACtrack Trace Pro professional breathalyser is ideal. You may check the outstanding features of the BACtrack Trace Pro below.
Individuals mainly use a breathalyser to avoid drink driving charges or accidents. In Australia, drink driving is a serious offence with heavy penalties. Drivers may face hefty fines, imprisonment, and license suspension if their BAC level is 0.05% or above at a police breathalyser test. Therefore, the BACtrack Trace Pro professional breathalyser is a perfect BAC monitoring tool. You may get the Trace Pro and various personal devices at Breathalysers Australia online.
Benefits of a Personal Breathalyser
Safety starts by knowing your precise BAC level. The BAC is the percentage of alcohol in the blood. The more you consume alcohol, the higher the BAC. Consequently, high BAC levels cause severe impairment in the senses, perception, and motor functions. These impairments impact physical activities such as driving or operating machinery. Therefore, many individuals use alcohol testers to aid in making decisions. A device like the BACtrack Trace Pro professional breathalyser removes the uncertainties of second-guessing by providing accurate BAC readings. Furthermore, a personal breathalyser offers the following benefits:
- Objective assessment of the ability to drive
- Track the increase of alcohol level based on different alcoholic beverages
- Monitor the decrease of the BAC, especially when it exceeds the legal limit
- Prevent road accidents
- Allows alcohol testing from anywhere
BACtrack Trace Pro Professional Breathalyser: Sensor Accuracy
Each breathalyser employs sensor technology to calculate the alcohol concentration in the breath. The sensors are sensitive to alcohol; thus, it produces a chemical reaction when they contact with alcohol in the breath. Personal breathalysers use either semiconductor or fuel cell sensors. The fuel cell sensors are the same technology used in professional settings like roadside screening and workplace testing. The BACtrack Trace Pro professional breathalyser utilises the proprietary Xtend fuel cell sensor, which gives precise BAC readings. In addition, fuel cell sensors are specific to ethanol and do not react with other substances. Therefore, ambient air or other alcohol-based products that enter the device will not affect the BAC results. It is also less likely to produce false positives, especially for the breath tests of people with diabetes and on a low-calorie diet.
Furthermore, fuel cell breathalysers remain consistent despite back-to-back testing. They also maintain accuracy longer than standard semiconductor breathalysers. As a result, the BACtrack Trace Pro professional breathalyser requires less frequent recalibration, making it cost-efficient in the long term. Additionally, the Trace Pro incorporates advanced features to help enhance accuracy. Knowing these factors can help you get the most out of your device.
Features of the BACtrack Trace Pro Professional Breathalyser
The BACtrack Trace Pro professional breathalyser is a highly rated alcohol tester by users, police officers, health professionals, and tech experts. It has a slim, understated design that combines portability, ease of use, and accuracy. Moreover, the Trace Pro contains advanced functionalities that make alcohol breath testing not just easy but more reliable and efficient. The Trace Pro provides the following features:
- Pro-grade sensor technology
- Optimal breath capture – equipped with a mini-solenoid internal pump to obtain precise breath samples. The pump activates at the end of each test to ensure that only deep lung air goes through the sensors and keeps out external pollutants.
- Enhanced linear response – provides more accurate results over the complete range of alcohol concentrations in the breath. The fuel cell’s linear response accurately measures trace concentrations of alcohol from 0.00 to 0.400% BAC.
- Memory system – instantly recall the last ten readings for easy reference or monitoring.
- One-touch operation – power the breathalyser and begin breath testing in seconds.
- Continuous temperature check – ensures breath sample consistency
- Flow error indicator – alerts if the breath sample provided is not sufficient.
- Low power requirement – get up to 1,000 tests from one set of batteries.
How to Take a Breath Test with the BACtrack Trace Pro Professional Breathalyser
Breath tests are a non-invasive way of checking alcohol concentration in the system. Unlike other test methods, a breathalyser is easy to use and can be administered almost everywhere. Likewise, it does not need a medical professional or technician to operate the device. The BACtrack Trace Pro professional breathalyser allows you to perform a BAC test in a few steps:
- Turn on the device
- Wait for the signal to blow. It only takes 10-20 seconds for the sensors to warm up.
- Blow continuously to the mouthpiece until the beeping sound stops. You may adjust the blow time longer for increased precise results.
- Wait for the BAC results in 10-15 seconds, which is displayed on the easy-to-read LCD screen.
- To see the previous readings, press the M button below the power.
- The device will automatically power down when not in use for 10 seconds to save batteries.
A vital reminder when taking a breath test is to wait at least fifteen minutes after eating, drinking, or smoking. It minimises contaminants like mouth alcohol from entering the sensors and affects the reading. It also gives enough time for the body to process alcohol and get to the lungs. Furthermore, the BACtrack Trace Pro professional breathalyser has an adjustable audible warning setting. You may set the unit to alert you to different limits. Lastly, the BACtrack Trace Pro has a battery level indicator, so you will not get short of power when you need it most.
Personal Breathalysers from Breathalysers Australia
The BACtrack Trace Pro professional breathalyser gives consistent and reliable test results. Therefore, the BACtrack Pro breathalysers can easily handle high-frequency tests. The BACtrack’s fuel cell sensor has police-grade accuracy, so you can ensure the device’s quality is at par with what police officers use. Furthermore, the interchangeable mouthpieces allow you to share the breathalyser with others without compromising the results. Additionally, the BACtrack Trace Pro is FDA-approved and DOT compliant. Thus, the breathalyser meets all the requirements for an effective breath screening device. When you need an efficient alcohol tester at a great value, the Trace Pro is the ideal device. In conclusion, using a personal breathalyser like BACtrack from Breathalysers Australia can help moderate your alcohol consumption. As a result, you can make informed safety decisions and prevent the unwanted consequences of high intoxication like accidents and drink driving charges.