Alcohol testing devices have significantly helped increase safety for many individuals and companies. The availability of personal devices such as a breathalyser helps many people manage their alcohol consumption and reduce accident risks. By testing their Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) on the go, people will know if they are within the allowable limit to drive. A breathalyser examines the amount of alcohol in your blood through breath samples. It is a fast and non-invasive way to determine a person’s intoxication level. Moreover, a breathalyser can help you understand how alcohol affects your body so you can make informed decisions. The BACtrack C8 personal breathalyser from Breathalysers Australia is an excellent device to help many individuals control their intake.
Alcoholic beverages contain intoxicating properties that affect a person’s senses, reasoning, and motor functions. In high doses, alcohol can cause blurry vision, reduced hearing, slow reaction time, and poor eye-hand coordination. Consequently, it impairs the ability to drive safely. Therefore, strict road regulations help minimise alcohol-related incidents. Law enforcement conducts regular roadside screenings to help keep highways safe from the negative consequences of alcohol use. The BACtrack C8 personal breathalyser is a valuable device effective for deterring drink driving and other alcohol-related risks. If you are looking for a reliable breathalyser, the BACtrack C8 offers precise alcohol readings and more. Find out more on how the BACtrack C8 works and help you enhance safety.
The BACtrack C8 Personal Breathalyser
The BACtrack C8 personal breathalyser is a modern alcohol testing device made with the latest global breathalyser technology. It combines police-grade accuracy, ease of use, and innovative features. It is also one of the most compact breathalysers in Breathalysers Australia, making breath testing convenient anywhere. Furthermore, the BACtrack C8 offers the following features:
- Police-grade sensor – the BACtrack C8 uses an advanced BluFire® Fuel Cell Sensor to measure the BAC accurately. It employs the same sensor technology trusted by hospitals, law enforcement, and workplaces.
- Optimal breath capture – the device locks out ambient air, fumes, and other airborne contaminants that may affect the sensors’ readings.
- Dual-mode functions – the C8 breathalyser has optional wireless connectivity that lets you use the unit as a standalone device or seamlessly connect to iOS, Android, and Google devices.
- BACtrack companion app – the app allows storing and tracking of BAC data, a quick estimation of sobriety, and integration with Apple Health Kit and Uber.
The BACtrack C8 Personal Breathalyser: Sensor Accuracy
The vital part of any breathalyser device is the quality of the sensors. The BACtrack C8 personal breathalyser utilises the proprietary BluFire® Fuel Cell Sensor. The fuel cell sensor technology only detects ethanol and does not interact with other substances. Additionally, the breathalyser undergoes an electrochemical process to oxidise alcohol in the breath sample. Then, it provides an output based on alcohol concentration, the BAC value. As a result, it is least likely to produce false positives. Therefore, it does not interfere with the test results of people with diabetes or on a low-calorie diet with higher acetone levels.
The BACtrack C8 personal breathalyser offers more consistent and accurate results over a complete range of alcohol concentrations. The enlarged fuel cell sensors of the C8 can detect alcohol from 0.000 to 0.400% BAC. It means it can trace the minimum amount of alcohol in the system and up to the highest BAC level expected in the breath without losing accuracy. Furthermore, fuel cell sensors maintain their exactness longer than standard semiconductor breathalysers. Fuel cell breathalysers like the BACtrack C8 may require recalibration every 12 months or about 500 uses. Therefore, you can get the most out of the BACtrack C8 personal breathalyser.
BACtrack C8 Personal Breathalyser: The BACtrack Mobile App Features
The innovative wireless connectivity makes the BACtrack C8 personal breathalyser a standout among alcohol testers. The breathalyser connects to a smartphone app via Bluetooth. Moreover, the “dual-mode” operation offers flexibility in alcohol breath tests. You may choose the “Standalone Mode” to see your BAC results directly on a bright, easy-to-read OLED screen. Alternatively, selecting the “App Mode” lets you access advanced functions of the BACtrack Mobile App. The BACtrack app offers the following user-friendly features:
- BAC results – instead of viewing your BAC results on the device, the smartphone breathalyser delivers the results directly on the mobile phone screen. As a result, it enables you to manage your alcohol consumption effectively.
- Tracking – the BACtrack app records and tracks the previous BAC data in a graph. Thus, it can provide a visual presentation of your consumption pattern over time. You may also add notes and images to your breath test results to understand the factors contributing to the BAC increase.
- Apple Health Kit – the BACtrack app is fully integrated with Apple Health. Apple users may use fitness apps and see how it affects their BAC.
- Rideshare integration – you may call for an Uber ride directly from the app.
- ZeroLine Technology – estimates how long your BAC will return to 0.00% based on the last consumption. This functionality is available on the device and via the app.
Benefits of a Smartphone Breathalyser
Alcohol consumption is a common part of many social events or gatherings. Different beverages contain varying alcohol concentrations. Many people may manage their alcohol levels by counting the number of standard drinks. Others only base it on their assessment of how many drinks they can handle. Fortunately, a device like the BACtrack C8 personal breathalyser accurately measures the BAC levels. Thus, you would not need to place your safety on guess estimates. Furthermore, the BACtrack C8 smartphone breathalyser offers efficient monitoring through the BACtrack app. Many people test their BAC every hour to see the changes in their alcohol levels. It helps consumers limit their intake to prevent them from exceeding the legal limit. For instance, you are subject to legal penalties if your BAC is 0.05% or above in a roadside breath test. Therefore, a personal breathalyser is valuable for avoiding road accidents and drink driving charges.
The BACtrack C8 personal breathalyser also includes a test counter and adjustable blow time settings. For example, setting the blow time longer helps increase the accuracy of the breath test. Likewise, a test counter helps recall previous BAC results. Thus, you can track your BAC levels from the device or access them through the app. A smartphone breathalyser like the BACtrack C8 accurately measures the BAC and helps manage alcohol consumption. As a result, it enables you to make informed decisions and become a more responsible consumer and driver.
Personal Breathalysers at Breathalysers Australia
Checking your BAC level is more accessible with the BACtrack C8 personal breathalyser. It is an effective tool to prevent high alcohol intoxication and alcohol-related risks. Therefore, it enables you to make smart choices before it is too late. With the compact design of the BACtrack C8, you can carry it anywhere and use it anytime. Moreover, the BACtrack devices operate on a one-button function for quick and efficient use. You may get the reliable BACtrack C8 at Breathalysers Australia.