Driving under the influence of alcohol is never advisable. Consequently, alcohol is one of the leading reasons for car accidents and crashes worldwide. Unfortunately, some people still decide to drive without checking their Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) beforehand. BAC guess estimates are also not advisable since it is not always accurate. Therefore, owning alcohol breath testers is recommended for everyone’s safety, especially for people planning to drink and drive afterwards. An alcohol breath tester, also known as a breathalyser, can measure one’s level of intoxication through breath samples. An accurate breathalyser like the BACtrack S80 Pro from Breathalysers Australia is a portable device that can help individuals check their BAC levels. Checking one’s BAC levels is important not to exceed the legal alcohol limit for driving of 0.05 per cent.
Alcohol breath testers are non-invasive devices for checking one’s alcohol consumption. Hence, most people now utilise a breathalyser to avoid alcohol-related accidents and maintain safety. Law enforcement also implements roadside alcohol screening using a breathalyser. Police officers randomly test drivers’ BAC levels to ensure they can drive safely. Additionally, drivers with BAC levels of 0.05 per cent and above may face legal consequences, such as drink driving charges. Fortunately, Breathalysers Australia is here to help. They offer the most comprehensive selection of BACtrack devices ideal for personal use. They also have a wide range of keychains, smartphones, and professional breathalysers to fit everyone’s needs and budget.
BACtrack Alcohol Breath Testers: Accuracy and Reliability
The BACtrack professional alcohol breath testers at Breathalysers Australia are ideal for high-volume applications. It uses the most advanced fuel cell sensor technology to measure BAC levels accurately. Police breathalysers also use fuel cell sensors to help them measure BAC accurately. Fuel cell breathalysers are only sensitive to ethanol and do not react to any substance. As a result, the BACtrack breath testers are unlikely to produce false-positive results. This feature is helpful for individuals with diabetes and who are on a low-calorie diet. Therefore, if you want to depend on the most precise BAC readings, the BACtrack Pro Series is suitable for you. In particular, the BACtrack S80 Pro and Mobile Pro are top-rated by customers and authorities to deliver the most consistent and precise BAC results.
Most people enjoy consuming alcohol due to its euphoric effect when consumed moderately. However, excessive alcohol consumption can harm one’s health and safety. Some people abuse alcohol, increasing their chances of developing health problems or a chance of an accident when driving or working. Therefore, checking and monitoring one’s BAC levels using alcohol breath testers is critical to reducing health and safety issues. An alcohol tester such as a BACtrack breathalyser from Breathalysers Australia can provide BAC results within 10 to 15 seconds. This capability can help individuals check their BAC levels frequently.
What to Look for in Alcohol Breath Testers?
Owning breathalysers or alcohol breath testers has various advantages. Aside from keeping you safe and avoiding alcohol-related accidents, it can also help prevent license suspension, demerit points, and fines. Therefore, it is vital to own a breathalyser, especially for people who consume alcohol. However, looking for a device with various features that provide convenience and accuracy is also important. Fortunately, Breathalysers Australia offers BACtrack devices that provide the following critical functions and features to make breath testing more convenient and efficient:
- Breath capture system: Each BACtrack breathalyser is designed with an optimum breath pump that engages at the end of each test to collect deep lung air samples. Furthermore, this function ensures that just the exact breath sample is analysed.
- One-button operation: The BACtrack breathalysers provide ease of use for users. They can perform alcohol testing with a single button press. Furthermore, the BACtrack device has a fast warm-up time and can produce precise BAC values.
- Display: The BACtack devices have a bright LED display to show accurate, easy-to-read BAC measurements.
- Advanced features: The BACtrack pro-grade breathalysers use continuous temperature testing to maintain breath sample consistency.
- Audible Alarm: The BACtrack devices are set to the Australian legal driving limit of 0.05. Therefore, the device will have an audible alarm if the BAC result exceeds the limit.
- Warranty: All BACtrack devices from Breathalysers Australia has a one-year warranty upheld in Australia.
Different Types of Breathalysers
The demand for alcohol breath testers has increased to assure roadside and workplace health and safety. Fortunately, Breathalysers Australia has various BACtrack alcohol testers to help businesses deter alcohol use at work. Similarly, they also have personal and smartphone breathalysers to assist individuals in checking, tracking and monitoring their alcohol levels to avoid alcohol-related accidents on the road. BACtrack provides various alcohol tests to meet different testing requirements. Breathalysers Australia offers the following alcohol testers to help you choose the best alcohol breath testing device:
- Personal Breathalysers: The BACtrack personal breathalysers can help individuals maintain their safety and assist them in not exceeding in alcohol driving limit. BACtrack has personal devices such as the Go Keychain, C6 Keychain, C8 Smartphone, Scout, Trace Pro, Mobile Pro, S80 Pro and Trace Pro Gen2.
- Smartphone Breathalysers: The BACtrack smartphone breathalysers can help individuals store, track and monitor their BAC levels using a smartphone app. BACtrack has smartphone breathalysers such as the C6 Keychain, C8 Smartphone, Mobile Pro and Mobile Pro Gen2.
- Workplace Breathalysers: BACtrack workplace breathalysers can assist employers in conducting onsite workplace alcohol testing. Using the BACtrack Mobile Gen2, S80 Pro Gen2, or Alcovisor Mercury can deter alcohol use at work.
Features of the BACtrack S80 Pro
Nowadays, alcohol breath testers are easily accessible worldwide. Hence, individuals and employers find a breathalyser necessary due to its effectiveness in measuring alcohol in one’s system. If you are looking for a device with the greatest accuracy, Breathalysers Australia offers the BACtrack S80 Pro, which can perform up to 1,500 alcohol tests per battery set. The S80 Pro also employs a fuel cell sensor that can measure BAC levels from 0.00 to 0.40 per cent. Additionally, the BACtrack S80 Pro is FDA-approved, CE certified, DOT compliant, and NHTSA compliant, meeting all federal requirements for an effective alcohol testing device. Without a doubt, the BACtrack S80 Pro from Breathalysers Australia is an effective and valuable investment alcohol tester for personal use.
Alcohol Breath Testers from Breathalysers Australia
An alcohol breath tester can drastically assist individuals in maintaining their safety. Owning a reliable breathalyser helps limit one’s alcohol consumption before getting behind the wheel. With a breathalyser on hand, individuals are aware of whether they are still within the BAC driving limit to ensure they are fit to drive. Furthermore, for people looking for an alcohol tester, it is essential to consider a device that meets federal requirements like the BACtrack S80 Pro. The certification and approval ensure that the device has been extensively tested and will last for a long time. Lastly, BACtrack is the leader for breathalysers that offers a wide range of alcohol breath testers; for both personal and workplace use with excellent accuracy. You can visit the Breathalysers Australia website to purchase an alcohol tester that can help you maintain your safety.